Thursday, August 20, 2009

dazed & confused.




Since I was little, there was only one talent that stuck. One figures out their calling after countless ideas don't work. I tried the recorder, the tuba, cheerleading, ballet, chior, swimming, softball, basketball, track & field, volleyball, magazine, and newspaper staff, and the only thing that stuck was the gift of words. Like a musician's keenness to a melody, words and I have had a life long love affair, and the pen being our allie. Words have praised my beauty, shielded my broken heart, kissed my long lost loves goodbye, and help my hand through all of life's trials and tribulations. So here this is-- a blog of words and photos-- a scope of my life--a yellow girl from the 'burbs with big city dreams..
p.s. i'm the older kid : )

♥ b.

1 comment:

  1. umm...can i PLEASE take your talent? please? jeez.

    xoxo your roomie biatch!

    ReplyDelete